Unique FeatureASRock Super Alloy
– Matte Black PCB
– High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Full Spike Protection
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
CPU– Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)
– 4 Power Phase design
– Supports CPU up to 95W
– Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
Chipset– Intel® H110
Memory– Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
– 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
– Supports DDR4 2400/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
– Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB**
– Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0*7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
BIOS– 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
– ACPI 5.0 Compliant wake up events
– SMBIOS 2.7 Support
– DRAM, PCH 1.0V Voltage Multi-adjustment
Graphics– Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics 510/530/630
– Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 12
– Max. shared memory 1024MB**
– Dual graphics output: Support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
– Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz
– Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz
– Supports Accelerated Media Codecs: HEVC, VP8, VP9
– Supports HDCP with DVI-D Port
– Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D Port*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
Audio– 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)*
– Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
– ELNA Audio Caps*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
LAN– PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
– Realtek RTL8111C/RTL8111H
– Supports Wake-On-LAN
– Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
– Supports LAN Cable Detection
– Supports PXE
Slots– 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x16 mode)*
– 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slot*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Storage– 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
Connector– 1 x TPM Header
– 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
– 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)
– 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (4-pin)*
– 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
– 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
– 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
– 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
Rear Panel I/O– 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port
– 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
– 1 x D-Sub Port
– 1 x DVI-D Port
– 4 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))*
– 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
– HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone*ACPI wake-up function is supported on USB01 ports only.
Software and UEFISoftware
– ASRock Disk Health Report
– ASRock USB Key
– ASRock APP Charger
– ASRock XFast LAN
– ASRock XFast RAM
– ASRock Fast Boot (Fast Boot, Restart to UEFI)
– ASRock EZ Mode
– ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
– ASRock Instant Flash
– ASRock Internet Flash
– ASRock Crashless BIOS
– ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
– ASRock UEFI Tech Service
– ASRock Easy Driver Installer*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Support CD– Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
Accessories– Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
– 2 x SATA Data Cables
Hardware Monitor– CPU, Chassis temperature sensing
– CPU, Chassis Fan Tachometer
– CPU, Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)
– CPU, Chassis Fan multi-speed control
– CASE OPEN detection
– Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
Form Factor– Micro ATX Form Factor: 7.5-in x 7.4-in, 19.1 cm x 18.8 cm
– Solid Capacitor design
OS– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit**To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.
For the updated Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock’s website for details.
Certifications– FCC, CE
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.